• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED *Price Drop* Iron Collectors Sale All SS- Celebs, Gaiman, McFarlane, & Lots of Iron Man
2 2

138 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, this is my first sales thread. Come on in! I am eventually going to sell all of my SS books. I need to put together some money to get a house and an engagement ring, so everything must go. I have a lot of books to sell, so I don't know if I will have more than one sales thread. I will be posting more books throughout the week. I have been away from collecting for a while, so I tried to use GPA as a baseline for my prices, but some were hard to figure out. PM with any questions or offers. I accept papal, square cash,  money orders, and checks. Books will ship within 1-2 days of payment, unless it's a check and then I will wait until it clears. Shipping is 15.00 for 1-3 books in the US, and an additional 15 for 1-3 more and so on (I ship up to 3 at a time using flat rate postage). First :takeit:gets the book. Thanks for stopping by.

:news:Price Drop 10% off everything in this thread. If you have previously purchased anything in this sale you get 15% off. :news:    

This sale is CLOSED. Thanks to everyone who purchased books from me. 

Edited by Iron Collector

20 minutes ago, Iron Collector said:

Spawn 62 Signed by Todd McFarlane 9.8 $130

1843201254_Spawn62front.thumb.jpg.6fdbf48992432b1bb96261872f7ab22a.jpg

Sure :takeit: really cool stuff man