Frisco Larson Kudos Thread
1 1

15 posts in this topic

4,226 posts

Well since I've had a few sales threads, I guess I should have one of these too. Thank you in advance to the boardies I've done deals with. (thumbsu

9,581 posts

Quick and nice shipping; easy to work with; A+.

994 posts

I just bought a nice Schomburg GGA CGC comic from this Boardie.  Shipping was immediate and packing superb.  Great individual to communicate with about comics too.  thank you again. :foryou:

9,910 posts

I bought a nice 65+ year old comic in a CGC slab, it was packaged well and delivered quickly.  Thank you! :golfclap:

Edited by valiantman

2,408 posts

Just purchased a wonderful planet comics 58 from Jim and i couldn't be happier with our transaction!  Easy to deal with and responsive to pms...thanks a bunch and hope to do business again soon! 

55 posts

Amazing to deal with. Fast shipping, packaging was great and the book was perfect. Best part was the communication. Was super responsive and easy to work with.

14,847 posts

First time transaction was great! Good communication, great packing and fast shipping on a nice Timley from 1943! Would deal with again! (thumbsu(thumbsu

3,926 posts

Just like all the others, my transaction with Jim was quick, effortless, and rewarding.  Great packing on two wonderful Timely books.  Would love to buy some more!  Thanks Jim!

1,353 posts

Bought a Ghost 4 from Jim, great communication, super fast shipping with good packaging.  Book was as described.  I'll definitely buy from him again if the opportunity arises.

148 posts

Well packaged, arrived fast, Jim is a great guy to work with! Thank you Mark H.

17,726 posts

Great seller, solid grader, complete descriptions, fast shipping and super packaging. Thanks!

3,308 posts

Transaction was excellent and the book was above and beyond expectations.  Above all Jim is a great guy!  

2,397 posts

Jim is a great seller!  Bombproof packaging.