• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPELLBOUND 4 CGC 7.0Q. **Re-OPENED-Quick sale price 06/23)
1 1

17 posts in this topic

Hi Friends.

:news:

QUICK SALE---$325 ALL IN

Points to note:

Shipping (Tracked/Insured from the UK NOW INCLUDED in the price)  

RETURNS:

Yes on raw stuff but not on graded books. They are what they are so to speak.

REFS FROM PEOPLE I HAVE SOLD TO ON THE BOARDS (some multiple times) include

143ksk, AmazingComics413, atomic1950s, Azkaban, BakerFanOne, Batman1fan, Blazingbob, blue808, BorderlineHoarder, bounty_coder, Changer, comcav, comicdey, comick1, coutstevo, crnbrd, DavidTheDavid, entalmighty1, exitmusicblue, fifties, FutureFlash, geofan, godquest, goldust40, Gopher John, Gregreece, HHwolfman, JawBreaker, Jeremyamoto, Joe Fish, JustJimN, lizards2, LordRahl, LostDreams, m2ak, Mark 1, mattereaterlad, mediajunkie, Meeklo, MGA, monkeyman, mscm34, Mutant Manatee, n2wdw, ninjasealed, Norrin's Lawyer, NP_Gresham, oceans11, oldshady, PKJ, Point Five, porcupine48, Quicksilver, Real Frantic One, redknight99, Ricksneatstuff, rjpb, Spideydan, stevenrams,Straw-Man, SuperGrover, supesfan1981, telerites, tennisump, The Comics Preacher,  The Resurrection, Tbone911t, ThothAmon, ttfitz, UncleGalactus, WeR138

My Kudos thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7729188#Post7729188

First :takeit: in thread or by pm takes it, judged by time stamp.

Many thanks for looking.

Payment by paypal only please. I do not charge extra for paying by paypal.

Payment due promptly please.

Prompt payment means within 24 hours please.

paul :)  (book following v. soon....)

Edited by Grantley Goddard

First off, this is a gorgeous book. It's qualified by virtue of a small coupon cut out towards the end of the book. Obviously this does not affect the stories.

I have included a double sided scan of the page concerned showing the coupon which was removed. Please note that the coupon pages are scans taken from a comic book database and not this book, as the insides to this book are far superior.

According to the CGC census there is one copy of this @ 9.4, one @ 9.2, one @ 9.0, two @ 8.5, one @ 8.0 and two @ 7.5. This is the only 7.0 so far.

$325 SHIPPING INCLUDED             CGC 7.0Q  

SPELL 004a.jpg

SPELL 004b.jpg

SPELL 004c.jpg

SPELL 004d.jpg

Spellbound 004 033.jpg

Spellbound 004 034.jpg

For those interested in interiors here are the splash pages from the five stories contained within, a pretty good read. I love Atlas books for their stories... :x

Again the scans come from a lower quality book on a comic book database.

Spellbound 004 003.jpg

Spellbound 004 010.jpg

Spellbound 004 016.jpg

Spellbound 004 022.jpg

Spellbound 004 028.jpg

I haven't mentioned this before, but this book does look absolutely stunning in hand, especially in its brand spanking new case.

Whilst I couldn't swear to it, I would venture to say that this book has not been pressed. I say this judging by the lovely plump spine on the book.

If this is the case then it certainly has got potential for advocates of pressing to obtain a higher grade.

That is just my own opinion of course.