• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Keya Morgan gets locked up

18 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, 01TheDude said:

He is risen!  :ohnoez:

Seriously though, it would be interesting to find out who is really pulling the strings behind the scenes.  If, IF, imdb is to be believed, ol' Keya was hot on the Marilyn Monroe death investigation in his early to mid teens (somehow finding the time and resources to not only interview, but track down in the first place, 300 people from 30+ years ago when the internet was still in its relative infancy), bought a big chunk of Monroe's estate at age 18, survived the WTC attacks at age 19, and currently owns a whole treasure trove of other celebrity and historical artifacts by age 36.  Maybe mommy and daddy are ultra rich, or some proverbial shadowy figure looking to exploit his early business sense bankrolled him for some unknown (to us) purpose.  Regardless, I would bet dude is into some seriously shady stuff. 

Gosh I wish I was friends with stan lee I would absolutely protect him from any and all vultures with an iron fist.

1 hour ago, mattn792 said:

He is risen!  :ohnoez:

Seriously though, it would be interesting to find out who is really pulling the strings behind the scenes.  If, IF, imdb is to be believed, ol' Keya was hot on the Marilyn Monroe death investigation in his early to mid teens (somehow finding the time and resources to not only interview, but track down in the first place, 300 people from 30+ years ago when the internet was still in its relative infancy), bought a big chunk of Monroe's estate at age 18, survived the WTC attacks at age 19, and currently owns a whole treasure trove of other celebrity and historical artifacts by age 36.  Maybe mommy and daddy are ultra rich, or some proverbial shadowy figure looking to exploit his early business sense bankrolled him for some unknown (to us) purpose.  Regardless, I would bet dude is into some seriously shady stuff. 

Right? I guess you can write whatever you want on your own IMDB page -- take a look at his credits and most of the stuff is self reported. The guy is delusional.

Come to think of it-- I also survived the 9/11 attack. Everyone reading this did. I need to update my resume with that zinger.

Good!

After seeing that fedora-wearing, collector-of-dead-celebrity's-personal-property doosh-hat working Stan Lee like a slave at a recent Con a month or so ago, you could just see/hear/smell the slime dripping off that fraud!  

Lock-em up!

Edited by jcjames