ASM #3 CGC 7.5 - 8.0
1 1

10 posts in this topic

593 posts
Posted (edited)

Hi!

Due to some stupidity issues I managed to miss bidding on the ASM 3 CGC 8.0 that ended yesterday on ComicConnect and so I am in the market for another copy. I am looking for a copy without MC, no writing (might consider date stamps) and OW pages or better.

I pay $4400 for the right 7.5 and $5100 for the right 8.0. This is $1000+ more than 12-months GPA.

Funds are ready, shipping will be to Sweden, I have kudos thread and I am a good guy. 

(thumbsu

Edited by SECollector

839 posts

Just curious, any reason ASM3 is that hot?  Coincidentally I have a 6.0 that people have been after and I wasn't sure why. 

593 posts
On 6/15/2018 at 4:42 PM, s14roller said:

Just curious, any reason ASM3 is that hot?  Coincidentally I have a 6.0 that people have been after and I wasn't sure why. 

I dont think so, no. Its hot because its Spidey #3. For my part, I recently got my #2 so getting it is the next step.

839 posts

Thanks - I wasn't sure if I had missed something.  I love the book.  I wish you a speedy search! 

593 posts
5 hours ago, s14roller said:

Thanks - I wasn't sure if I had missed something.  I love the book.  I wish you a speedy search! 

Thanks! (thumbsu

593 posts
1 hour ago, Columbia Comics said:

Shame you missed out on the one that @Straw-Man sold....it was a beauty

It was indeed, but I was aiming for the 8.0 on CC then. And then I miscalculated the time difference and ended up waking up an hour after the end of the auction. :boo:

By the way, I think I purchased my #31 CGC 8.5 from you from eBay, thanks (thumbsu

11,390 posts
3 hours ago, SECollector said:

By the way, I think I purchased my #31 CGC 8.5 from you from eBay, thanks (thumbsu

Next time you see something, shoot me a PM

Brock