• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
2 2

11 posts in this topic

Hello All

R0MIAZs.jpg

It has been awhile since I sold anything here. The last 2 years have been a little crazy dealing with family health problems.

Anyway, I came up from the ground to try to sell a few of my graded books here. Since it has been awhile, please excuse any bumps in the road as this will be my first time selling on the new forum.

All the usual rules apply, Take it beats any PMs and buyers who are on the prohibited list are not welcome.

Shipping is up to the buyer, I can do priority mail or ground...at cost.

I am willing to accept returns, buyers pays return shipping.

Offers are welcome, but most of the books will be around or below GPA, and for those that I am taking a loss, it may be hard to offer much leeway so please understand.

Thanks for Looking!

Edited by Jaymole

33 minutes ago, Jaymole said:

I am willing to accept returns, buyers pays return shipping.

That's too funny :roflmao:

3 minutes ago, vaillant said:

Jay!
Same for me – pretty absent during the last two years for personal stuff and family problems. So good to see you!

Hi Claudio :hi: I hope things are going better for you.

12 minutes ago, Max Carnage said:

If I have a friend of a friend who wants the book and then wants to return it, who pays the return shipping ?  Is it me the buyer, or friend the buyer, or friend of a friend the buyer ?  You should really make these things clear 2c

Please respond to me in the thread that you are referring to. I just posted there my side of the story ( I had no idea a thread was started until now) and you can make your jokes in the more appropriate thread. Thank You.