• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

--->> 10% Ebay Bucks promo good until 6/14 11:59 PST

19 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, valiantman said:

Is this for all purchases before the deadline or is it a "only use it once" promotion?

All purchases, with two caveats...

1)  You need to be signed up for the eBay Bucks program if you're not already.  Should be as simple as opting in and agreeing to their TOS.  (Though I recall that eBay Bucks was discontinued in some countries... Canada maybe).

2)  You need to pay for your purchases before the deadline expires.

Also, don't quote me on this part, but I believe that the only eligible items are ones that ended during the promotional time period.  For instance, if you purchased an item last week but didn't pay until today, I don't think you will get the 10% eBayBucks (only the standard 1%).

Edited by masterlogan2000
fixed typo

1 hour ago, valiantman said:

Is this for all purchases before the deadline or is it a "only use it once" promotion?

Also it's for anything you sell as well :shy:

but you have to activate it through the emails from when you sign up for them and eBay bucks..... I think....or that's how it worked for me...

2 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

I don’t see it on my homepage 

It was an email for me...

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Also it's for anything you sell as well :shy:

but you have to activate it through the emails from when you sign up for them and eBay bucks..... I think....or that's how it worked for me...

That you had to activate...

Strange but on a web browser/computer I am not even getting the eBay bucks field to populate. Not there at all. But on my phone its 100% good to go. 

All set when I checked out with cart! Got several hits on best offers I sent out on ASM and Bats slabs (thumbsu

Edited by DC|Marvel

11 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

It says I don’t qualify :(

I checked for myself as well, and it said the same thing.  I had used a similar promotion, though, not that long ago, so it may be limited to how many times within a certain period that a user receives it.

5 hours ago, ChiSoxFan said:

I checked for myself as well, and it said the same thing.  I had used a similar promotion, though, not that long ago, so it may be limited to how many times within a certain period that a user receives it.

Are both of you talking about the seller part or buy side?

On 6/13/2018 at 6:21 PM, masterlogan2000 said:

I was not qualified for that offer.  I got the 10% back in eBay bucks for things I buy but not for anything I sell...

A shame... sold a Star Wars 1 in 9.6 last night for $450.

The only thing I can think of is maybe it has to be listed and sold within the allotted time? (shrug)

Really I don't know, I'm not new to "eBay bucks", but I am new to these emails about 10%.....

Someone posted something on June 14th and I immediately made an offer on which they accepted. Their listing was not up for more than an hour.  The pics made it look too good to be true so I will wait until it arrives before I post pics in the Plastic Crack thread.  With the discount and the 10% eBay bucks... I am glad that I held out on the 15% off coupon and shopped this event.  Had I bought something then I would never have shopped this one.

Edited by Buzzetta