• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Amazing Fantasy 15 3.0 Graded For Sale

5 posts in this topic

Rules:

First  in thread or via PM gets the book, normally trumping any ongoing negotiations.  However, I reserve the right not to sell to anyone for any reason.  A negotiation is not a deal until both sides have agreed on terms.

No HOS or Probation list members.

No returns.

Shipping is $20 US.  No overseas purchases unless approved by me prior to in this thread.

Payment is via Check, MO or bank  wire transfer.  Shipping will be after the check clear.  Payment is expected within 10 days unless arrangements are made ahead of claiming books, otherwise books may be relisted. Short time payments possible, but let's talk before you claim the book.

Selling a Beautiful Amazing Fantasy 15 graded 3.0 Universal Grade!

The hottest silver age grail! - First appearance of Spiderman!

Asking...$21,000 or best offer

The book presents better than the grade - Has never been cleaned or pressed to my knowledge.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any information.

The latest sales on a 2.0 Graded book was $17,100 and this book is two grades higher.

thumbnail.jpeg

thumbnail-1.jpeg

thumbnail2.jpeg

thumbnail.3jpeg.jpeg

thumbnail4.jpeg

thumbnail5.jpeg

Edited by geofan

30 minutes ago, Ameri said:

Beautiful copy George! The central image is so bright and clean. GLWTS

Thanks Frank!

The copy presents really pretty, I've seen 4.0's that didn't look as nice as this copy.

48 minutes ago, Primetime said:

Agreed. I like how the full word bubbles are not miswrapped. 

Thanks Ben, I like that also...it's a full image of the cover not with a miswrapped spine.

d