• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Iron Man #282 (1992) 1st app of War Machine armor

8 posts in this topic

Please grade my Iron Man #282 (1992). The first appearance of War Machine armor.

Here are higher res versions if you are interested. It would look perfect, but the spine is not completely flat. You can't tell too much in the scan but you can see it in the pic where it is bagged and boarded.

Please let me know if any questions. Thanks in advance!

Iron Man #282 Cover For CGC.jpg

Iron Man #282 Main Pic For CGC.jpg

Iron Man #282 Rear For CGC.jpg

Based on the pictures you provided I would say 9.6. The corner rub and the slight roll of the book near the spine.  It looks flat with the scan but the picture with it in its bag shows it. Pressing it would get rid of that. Great book!

I might be mistaken, but I have this book and the back cover on this book is showing multiple spine tics. That black line along the edge should be solid without any breaks. I'm posting one of my copies below for comparison. Maybe rracer can confirm otherwise?

Spoiler

9.2 IMHO!

Iron Man #282 BC_b1.0 001.jpg