• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Vancouver October 12-14, 2018
1 1

117 posts in this topic

Originally scheduled for early November, Fan Expo Vancouver's website has been updated and has the new dates:

October 12-14, 2018 at the Vancouver Convention Centre (East Building, Halls A, B, C - 999 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC V6C 3C1)

Fri: 2:00 advance / 4:00PM - 9:00PM,

Sat: 10:00AM - 7:00PM,

Sun: 10:00AM - 5:00PM

https://www.fanexpovancouver.com/

Edited by Kevin Boyd

Obviously a big change in communication, as I was shocked to receive a vendor solicitation from Mary-Ann's promotional team today: 4 months before the Van Fan Expo! I usually don't get any Fan Expo flyers or replies to emails until 3 scant weeks before the Expo. Good luck in Vancouver. :)

On 6/29/2018 at 2:56 PM, Azezul said:

Fingers crossed CGC will be there... I have a lot of books I want to submit!

Same with me,  have quite a few books to sent. :wishluck:

12 hours ago, Beamer said:

No guests yet?

CGC and Voldemort grading do qualify as guests to :flamed: Vancouver. Guess FEV could not book the Thanksgiving long weekend a week earlier due to Van Hallowe'en in downtown showcasing their own Expo over 2.5 days and annual Granville St. Sunday parade.

20 minutes ago, aardvark88 said:

CGC and Voldemort grading do qualify as guests to :flamed: Vancouver. Guess FEV could not book the Thanksgiving long weekend a week earlier due to Van Hallowe'en in downtown showcasing their own Expo over 2.5 days and annual Granville St. Sunday parade.

Why would we want to book a show on Thanksgiving weekend/New York Comic Con weekend?

Edited by Kevin Boyd

13 hours ago, Beamer said:

What's happening? No guests yet?

Edmonton Expo guests are next to be announced, then Vancouver. Look for Vancouver guest announcements to start in early August. 

2 hours ago, Kevin Boyd said:

Why would we want to book a show on Thanksgiving weekend/New York Comic Con weekend?

Sorry, did not realize it was the weekend of NYCC, as that huge USA show is on the opposite coast.

First wave of comic guests for Fan Expo Vancouver announced today!

DAVE DORMAN

CHAD HARDIN

MIKE HENDERSON

CHAD HARDIN

MATTHEW CLARK

MIKE MCKONE

BOB MCLEOD

JOE EISMA

GISELE LAGACE

JK WOODWARD

STEPHANE ROUX

PIA GUERRA