• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 3
5 5

220 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Ride the Tiger said:

Grades in and I feel more confident than the last 2 rounds which means i'm so far off i'll be yanked from the competition and some comic nerds will show up at my door to kick my @$$.

Easy tiger 

You will survive, as long as you know how to love, you know you'll stay alive. 

:whistle:

Youse guys... haha

articulated (1927) by the German physicist Werner Heisenberg, that the position and the velocity of an object cannot both be measured exactly, at the same time, even in theory.

I had to look that one up lol 

tumblr_mv3cb6UTiM1rkpfcgo2_250.gif

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

10 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Youse guys... haha

articulated (1927) by the German physicist Werner Heisenberg, that the position and the velocity of an object cannot both be measured exactly, at the same time, even in theory.

I had to look that one up lol 

tumblr_mv3cb6UTiM1rkpfcgo2_250.gif

PLUS his gif was the notorious heisenberg from breaking bad

1 minute ago, 1950's war comics said:

i decided i can't be in misery overnight and into tomorrow so i have regretfully submitted my grades.....

i hope i don't get a doh! 

what if you get a jaw-dropping.gif  .

2 hours ago, FineCollector said:

There's plenty of time to make a move.  Toro's tied for 68th, and I still expect him to kick our butts.

I'm waiting a day or so. I need some time to guestimate "the bump" ? Currently consulting a psychic and a Vegas bookie as wise counsel.....I took a terrible thumping on round 2

8 minutes ago, Ride the Tiger said:
57 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Easy tiger 

You will survive, as long as you know how to love, you know you'll stay alive. 

:whistle:

So what you're saying is that I have all my life to live and I have all my love to give?

Yes, cause you can't be cancelled out of this contest, you are destined to finish. Just a little friendly push :shy: 

2UMcs4.gif