• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Mark Jewelers variants and maybe a few others.
2 2

347 posts in this topic

Ok, first

MY RULES

NO HOS OR PL MEMBERS

First  (or variation of I'll take it) posted in thread wins or via PM wins. Timestamp deciding factor.

OFFERS ENCOURAGED VIA PM

PAYMENT INFO

Paypal payments preferred, check/money order possible.

Payment expected within 48 hours of  - if you need additional time, please contact me

SHIPPING INFO

Shipping will be at cost.

ABOUT ME

I've been buying/selling comics here for a bit of time. Have made several deals with established board members. I have feedback in the kudos section if you want to check it out.

BOOKS

books have NOT been pressed

RETURN POLICY
30 day return policy

Ok. I got a decent size collection in and it had more Mark Jewelers variants than I've ever seen anywhere before. Condition varies as it does with these books but most appeared to be mid grade. All books complete and not missing anything with covers attached unless noted.  I will describe condition as best as I can on these, and I'm only scanning the front covers. If back cover scan is desired, let me know and I can arrange for that. Prices will be cheap as I want to move these into good hands.

I might also throw in a few other cheap books that I come across in this collection, so it won't all be Mark Jewelers variants, but that will be the bulk of it.

The thread should go about 100-200 books and will last a few days. Invoices will be sent out once thread is closed.

I'm also reserving this space for a future recap.

Edited by oceans11