• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Mark Jewelers variants and maybe a few others.
2 2

347 posts in this topic

Weird Western 29 Mark Jewelers VG $10 Origin of Jonah Hex issue. low grade but still key and a Mark Jewelers insert to make it even better Higher grade and this would've been much higher so get a bargain here. Plus it has the military base star stamp on the cover. SOLD

Weird Western 29.jpg

Edited by oceans11

and I missed one from earlier.

Iron Man 133 copy 4 Mark Jewelers VF $4 like I said.. multiple copies of this book and I don't know why other than it's a cool cover. SOLD

Iron Man 133 d.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Ok. That's all for today. I will try to sort more this weekend and post some more stuff up on Monday. I still have two long boxes to sort through and pull these variants out of.

46 minutes ago, Lpgk said:
  • Iron man 133 both copies :takeit:

44 minutes ago, Lpgk said:

:takeit:

Just clarifying ... all three remaining copies? cause I had copy 2, 3,and 4 of this book. Just want to make sure I have this marked correct if you're grabbing all of them.

and Winnah! Thank you for the pick ups.

34 minutes ago, oceans11 said:

Just clarifying ... all three remaining copies? cause I had copy 2, 3,and 4 of this book. Just want to make sure I have this marked correct if you're grabbing all of them.

and Winnah! Thank you for the pick ups.

Yup take all 3