• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] HTF Variants and more! (Added some tough JSC Variants)
2 2

39 posts in this topic

oCBjzCL.pngRules :rulez:

No Probies or HOSers

:takeit: in the thread Trumps all.

Currently shipping in the USA for the below prices. International must PM me prior to claiming to discuss shipping.

Unless specified that shipping is included:

Please add $13.40 for shipping for Slabs. All slabs will be shipped in a USPS Medium Priority Box and well protected.

Shipping for Raw Books will be $6.50 for the first 3 via USPS Priority Shipping.

Returns will only be accepted in the instance there is damage. If you have any reservations on the quality of a book, please just ask first.

7idXP3d.pngPayment: PayPal 

Please Check My Kudos Thread in my signature below. I also have a 100% positive feedback on eBay with a seller score of 303 and counting. Have had my eBay account for over 10 years. If you need a link I can do that in PM per request.

Edited by BatmanRiddlez

Silk #1 - Stacey Lee Variant - CGC SS 9.8 - Signed by Stacey Lee - $130 (Copy B)

Note: I must have forgot to take a picture of the back of this one, but can do so later when I am home. Anyone can claim pending back photo though.

IMG_2339.jpg