• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ADVENTURE #247 CGC 1ST LEGION SH, MARVEL PREVIEW #4 & #7 1ST STARLORD AND ROCKET RACOON BOTH CGC!

2 posts in this topic

Flat $10 USPS shipping.  Paypal, money order or check all good.  No return on CGC graded books.   1st :takeit:wins, or first take by PM also.  Years of high dollar book kudos CHECK OUT MY KUDOS PAGE:  http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=5066117&Searchpage=3&Main=233790&Words=TC33&topic=0&Search=true#Post5066117

Adventure Comics #247 1st Legion of Super Heroes CGC 1.5 due to some light water contact and color fading (it really needs a press!), the cover paper is intact and in great condition, paper looks like a solid VG+ structurally, not sure but press and just straight color touch resto might make this book look really nice with just a slight/moderate designation?   Comicconnect had an auction about a month or so ago and a restored/trimmed 2.0 that looked way worse than this sold for over $1,100, so I think this book has been trending up a lot lately.  $750 

Marvel Preview #4 CGC  8.5 WHITE PAGES, 1ST STAR LORD! $320

Marvel Preview #7 CGC 5.5 WHITE PAGES, 1ST ROCKET RACCOON! $175

These prices are very fair for highly desired CGC graded keys with nearly perfect to perfect White pages, I can maybe work in a reasonable multi book discount etc, but please no low ball offers.

If you are in the market for a Tales to Astonish #27 Intro & Origin Ant Man that has just slight resto in the beautiful VF grade range for about $3K, PM me and we can work something out.

adv 247.jpg

adv 247 back.jpg

mervel preview 4 starlord 8.5.jpg

Marvel Preview 7 racoon.jpg

Edited by TC33

:bump:  Fairly priced group of perfect page quality CGC Keys.  PM me with any questions.