• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THREAD CLOSED Slabbed & Raw Silver and Bronze - Neal Adams GLs and JLA, Iron Man #118, Rom #1 + more added today
1 1

161 posts in this topic

Now that the spring show season is over I am going to post some raw and slabbed stock here over the next couple of weeks in order to chase a couple of bigger books I am looking at.

As usual,  :takeit:  trumps PMs I have not responded to.

Shipping Policy:

Shipping for slabbed comics starts at $20 in a small box with tracking and insurance in Canada and the continental USA.

Shipping for raw books starts at $6 in a bubble padded mailer with interior cardboard protection in Canada and the continental USA.

Overseas shipping will be charged at the postal rate.

Note: Assume that all slabbed books have been pressed. Some I have done myself, others that I bought slabbed are likely pressed as well.

Return Policy:

Within 14 days of receipt for raw books.

No return on slabbed books.

Edited by kimik

That is it for tonight. Some other slabs that I will be posting tomorrow will include:

Shazam #1 CGC 9.4 - $150

Shazam #25 CGC 9.6 - $200

Shazam #28 CGC 9.8 - $1000

Edited by kimik

I will start listing the raw books tonight. There are 100 or so to come.

First up......................

Adventure Comics #431 VF-  $15  SOLD

Start of Spectre run. Nice copy, with a couple of small bends/indents upper right front cover and a small crease mid right edge that may not be visible in the scan.

368945042_AdventureComics430.jpg.cdeb09249d9e894034d3643988841d1c.jpg

763402921_AdventureComics430bc.jpg.1610df972ff88d1277d776bfca905255.jpg

Edited by kimik