• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Random shnizzle

37 posts in this topic

On 6/15/2018 at 8:25 PM, DavidTheDavid said:

What If? 35, 8.0, $2
The Nam 1, 9.4, $2
Howard the Duck 23, 9.4, $3 (I was surprised how nice this copy is...it's some random book that was bulked into a purchase)

cKuEWGQm.jpgBQz8fgGm.jpgmnazpU3m.jpg
HKXpbIPm.jpgWsdImR4m.jpgvUFxiBhm.jpg

11 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Cloak and Dagger mini-series, high grade set, issues 1-4. I call #3 NM- and the rest NM.
$20

jQyLe9Zm.jpgapDNBe7m.jpgFaPaH84m.jpgntjlsi3m.jpg
UeiYDpxm.jpgegakh9Km.jpgA4zgTWVm.jpgg9HvI0Km.jpg

:takeit:

24 minutes ago, smithdatura said:

You know, Al Milgrom never gets much love but looking back on some of those SSM covers, he really did some pretty great work. 

Ya, there are quite a few Milgrom covers that I really dig. I've been working on the SSM run and his covers are some of my favorites in that series.

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Pink #2 (of 6), 1:20 variant, NM, $3
Moon Knight 24, 7.0, $1
Award-winning Sienkiewicz cover
Looks better, but has a bend at bottom right (does not lay flat, but isn't creased). The big ding though is that you can see the imprint of  100 on it, as if someone had written on a piece of paper that was on top of the comic. That and some pinches on the spine are why I knock down this otherwise nice looking copy.

qgC9iNbm.jpgXFl0k4zm.jpg
DxxWWw8m.jpgRBCWZysm.jpg

Edited by DavidTheDavid