• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gerhard's Moments of Cerebus Art Sale - CLOSED

9 posts in this topic

Since Gerhard's "Backgrounds in the Forefront" Sale had such a overwhelmingly positive response, we wanted to say thank you and follow up with another sale in which we'll be offering another 20 pages directly from Gerhard's personal collection (that's it though for the year). This sale we've titled "Moments of Cerebus" as many of the pages will feature Cerebus (or other main characters) on them at different points in Gerhard's run - from Church and State to the Last Day.

The sale will kick-off the day before Gerhard's appearance at the LA Ultimate Comic Art & Collectibles Show (go to www.UltimateLAShow.com for more information). Pieces will begin to be sold at 9AM PT/12PM ET on Saturday, July 14th.  I will run the sale the same way that I have run the previous sales by listing each piece one at a time over the course of an hour through my ComicArtFans gallery (http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=179126).  Orders will be accepted on a first come, first served basis - so when you see a piece you want, e-mail me a comiconxion@hotmail.com.

Please feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions.

moments as colour.jpg

Edited by comiconxion

Don't forget to tune in for this sale tomorrow morning (Saturday) at 9AM PT.  All you have to do is keep refreshing your screen on the ComicArtFans and you'll see a bunch of Cerebus art pop-up!  Then, be quick with your fingers to tell me you want it when you do see the piece you want.   And, let me tell you, if you're a Cerebus fan, you're bound to find at least one (maybe a lot more) pieces that you'll want to add to your collection. 

Gerhard's Moments of Cerebus Sale is off to a great start.  In the first hour, 11 of 20 pieces we are offering were grabbed by eager collectors.  But, nine pages are still available - and some are the very best ones.  Take a look at the list below.  

If you like a page, but don't like the price, we're always willing to consider offers.  But, we'll be waiting until Monday to consider offers below the asking price.  Anyone who is coming to the LA Ultimate Comic Art & Collectibles Show tomorrow can see the remaining pieces live and we'll consider offers there.  One more advantage of coming to the show if you can make it!

Thanks to all those who tuned in for the sale.  Midway through the sale the CAF site crashed - hope it wasn't our little old sale that did it (sorry to Bill Cox)!

Gerhard_7_15_18_Sale_Remaining_Items.jpg

We're now two weeks into the sale and we've had a bit more movement since my last update.  We're down to six pages remaining.  The #106 page and #235 splash were put on hold, but the buyers ended up backing out on them so they are back as available.  I still think that there are really strong pages available.  

For those that like a page, but don't like the price, you can always reach out.  I'm happy to discuss.

Gerhard_7_28_18_Sale_Remaining_Items.jpg

Well, the #151 page  didn't last long once again.  Now sold.  We're down to three pages remaining from #211, 272 and 293.  Here are bigger scans for anyone that may be interested.  IMHO the #211 is a perfect representation of the character.   Grab it while you can!

211.20.jpg

272.18.jpg

293.10.jpg

Edited by comiconxion

As today is the last day of the sale, I have lowered the prices on the three remaining Cerebus pages for today only.  After today, they will go back into the vault. 

- Cerebus #211 Page 20 Splash - Was $4,000; Now $3,600

- Cerebus #272 Page 18 - Was $1,400; Now $1,250 SOLD

- Cerebus #293 Page 10 - Was $2,000; Now $1,800

Edited by comiconxion