• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 4
6 6

265 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, sckao said:

Sorry guys... Haven't even recorded the grades yet. :tonofbricks:

Had to drive over 600 miles back home with a 5 hour detour through Sacramento for a work related emergency I had to handle on Fathers Day.

Finally back home but with a ton of stuff on my desk... I should have some free time around lunch to record the grades and maybe get the Results up.

Things should be back on schedule after this round since I'm done traveling hopefully...(Yeah, I say that as I get the news I probably need to head to DC.. but not before this contest ends.)  :wishluck:

Sacramento??  you should have told me!

4 hours ago, FineCollector said:

image.thumb.png.507aada0cd292f08e832bafcf2f19897.png

I saw that but there is so many examples of high grade books with those old finger print smudges on them.  That back cover is as white as you will see in this old of a book. 

1 hour ago, Shawnismaximus said:

Where are the results posted? I thought it would just be a surprise at the end. I'm excited to see just how close to last place I am!

Not posted yet. Just check the "Hey Buddy, can you spare a grade?" section of the boards around 5-7 PM tonight. (thumbsu

5 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

Not posted yet. Just check the "Hey Buddy, can you spare a grade?" section of the boards around 5-7 PM tonight. (thumbsu

No problem. I can wait until half past forever for this round's grades to show up.

3 minutes ago, JohnH19 said:

No problem. I can wait until half past forever for this round's grades to show up.

I felt the same way on round 2 (otherwise to be forever known as the infamous Millie round)!

4 hours ago, thirdgreenham said:

Just spoke with Shin.  He's been swamped with work and stuff.  He'll be getting the grades recorded, spreadsheets updated, and results page posted some time today. Thanks Shin!! (worship)

After he does this, then I will open up Round 5. (thumbsu

Because of the delay, I'll have Round 5 closing on Wednesday at 10:00 PM EDT, so you'll have the full 48 hours + some, to get your grades in.

Thanks for your patience and understand, everyone!

UNACCEPTABLE!! :sumo:

:jokealert:

13 minutes ago, JazzMan said:

I missed sending in grades - thought that the cutoff was going to be Monday since yesterday was Father's day.... :taptaptap:

83876ab13cfa2897cff63109324c79b9.jpg

Wow, I needed to do something with my screen, I thought that JIM was a 9.4 or better with the only flaw being the top staple. I had to get my 17 year old to adjust the screen, I said "oh yeah, I see the stain in the red box now." I still cant see it great, Turning 50 just stinks! They say the mind is the first thing to go... and I can't remember what the next is. It could be the eyes!lol

2 hours ago, Dino-Mutt said:

Wow, I needed to do something with my screen, I thought that JIM was a 9.4 or better with the only flaw being the top staple. I had to get my 17 year old to adjust the screen, I said "oh yeah, I see the stain in the red box now." I still cant see it great, Turning 50 just stinks! They say the mind is the first thing to go... and I can't remember what the next is. It could be the eyes!lol

the eyes are the first to go lol says this 51 soon to be 52 year old