• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are Count Posts Important To You?
1 1

Are Count Posts Important to You?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Are Count Posts Important to You?

• Yes
    • No
    • Vot are you talking about? (Zis can be ze option of ze 'crack' if you wish. See, Ze Count knows his poll features, yes?)
    • Yes, but only to ze three men cretins and ze Canine Like Sparkenwood

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/30/2018 at 07:08 PM

76 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, DR.X said:

:news: Coming up shortly.

One! One visitor to ze thread of ze graveyard, ah, ha, ha, ha, hah! Now, what is this 'news a coming' of which you spake? And why didn't you vote for Ze Count? countvoncount.gif.0e415eacf1b0f74626c5af6a874d1103.gif

1 hour ago, porcupine48 said:

wang chung

Two! Two visitors to ze thread of ze graveyard, ah, ha, ha, ha, hah! Now, what is this 'wang chung' of which you spake? And why didn't you vote for Ze Count? countvoncount.gif.0e415eacf1b0f74626c5af6a874d1103.gif

One! One vote for ze Vot are you talking about? (Zis can be ze option of ze 'crack' if you wish. See, Ze Count knows his poll features, yes?), ah, ha, ha, ha, hah! Clearly Ze  atFolenFersonPerson is not fluid in ze spake of Ze Count,ah, ha, ha, ha, hah!  countvoncount.gif.c81736a27d7294071ed571082fd796c6.gif : - (

33 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

I didn't like any of the voting candidates.

Vot! And alvays I haff the Porkenspine Spiken down as flying in ze face of ze popular opinion! Zis is a sad day for Ze Count, ah, ha, ha, ha, hah!

countvoncount.gif.690b7b58992faa34a487f3d810b63400.gif.18d9e42c9dae99dabcfb51faeda266af.gif

:sorry:

Ah well, ze thread it haff crashed and is burning into ze flames. Ah, ha, ha.....ha...hah. Ze place is not ze haunt for Ze Count it is seeming (heh, heh, you see ze 'haunt' humour, no?). Thank you gnashing one. Farewell my friends, farewell countvoncount.gif.690b7b58992faa34a487f3d810b63400.gif.b2be9cfe765de54f6731b3488fb4a7d4.gif

Spoiler

See ya Count. Just let me finish off the grading contest and I'll be with you. No point sticking around where we're not wanted is there. Love, MFC x :hi:

Edited by Get Marwood & I

7 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble.

Give me a break. You better start liking all of my posts no what what they say,  or I'll report you to the Mod 0 whoever that is. Now don't bother me anymore this afternoon. It's 94 and I'm going on on the bike for the rest of the day. Too hot for a mask so I have to go into the public half naked.

1 minute ago, DR.X said:

Give me a break. You better start liking all of my posts no what what they say,  or I'll report you to the Mod 0 whoever that is. Now don't bother me anymore this afternoon. It's 94 and I'm going on on the bike for the rest of the day. Too hot for a mask so I have to go into the public half naked.

you're killing me. 

I'm going to walk the dog many miles and bring lots of water,as she'll be mostly naked.

Just now, porcupine48 said:

you're killing me. 

I'm going to walk the dog many miles and bring lots of water,as she'll be mostly naked.

I use to jog through Death Valley with one 12 o.z Budwieser to last me the whole day. And I WAS naked.