• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Raw Keys! 20% OFF on Remaining Books - ASM #8, 10 + More added (30 Books!)
1 1

74 posts in this topic

Selling 30 raw books today!  

Here are the rules:

1.:takeit: in the thread trumps any PM negotiations. 

2. I take Paypal, check or money order. (checks must clear before shipping)

3. Shipping is $6 total, no matter how many you buy. 

4. I will ship to US and Canada. Our friends to the North will have to pay for shipping/insurance. No international shipping at this time.

5. Returns are welcome

6. No one on the HOS or probation list

Edited by Comicsarefun
updated

Incredible Hulk #181 (VG+) $1,400  CR/OW Cheaper than ANY complete copy on Ebay!  SOLD  

With MVS stamp intact. The corner crease extends through the entire book.  Presents strong for a VG+ comic.  (None of these comics have been pressed, but it would help flatten out this one)

IMG_20180616_0012.jpg

IMG_20180616_0013.jpg

DSCF9373.JPG

Edited by Comicsarefun

Amazing Spider-Man #4 (VG+) Looks better and would press to better. OW to OWW pages.  SOLD

Small tear to the right of the #4 box. Back cover has some bending, that carries into the last 3 pages. If it doesn't sell here, I will press and hope for 5.5. 

$800

IMG_20180616_0023.jpg

IMG_20180616_0024.jpg

Edited by Comicsarefun

3 minutes ago, Comicsarefun said:

Amazing Spider-Man #4 (VG+) Looks better and would press to better. OW to OWW pages.

Small tear to the right of the #4 box. Back cover has some bending, that carries into the last 3 pages. If it doesn't sell here, I will press and hope for 5.5. 

$800

IMG_20180616_0023.jpg

IMG_20180616_0024.jpg

I’ll Take It 

4 minutes ago, Comicsarefun said:

Amazing Spider-Man #4 (VG+) Looks better and would press to better. OW to OWW pages.

Small tear to the right of the #4 box. Back cover has some bending, that carries into the last 3 pages. If it doesn't sell here, I will press and hope for 6.0. 

$800

IMG_20180616_0023.jpg

IMG_20180616_0024.jpg

Nice Copy!

Edited by Philreal