• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Return to the Planet of Eye Candy- More Magazines!
1 1

48 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I'm selling another set of magazines.  Usual rules apply:

-No HoS or Probation list buyers

-Shipping USPS Priority, $12 for as many books as you like

-Payment via PayPal

-No tampering, restoration, pressing or other manipulation has been done by me to any of these books, nor do any have work unless disclosed.

-First :takeit:  in the thread wins over pm conversations

Here is my kudos thread for those that have never purchased from me.  I've bought and sold to many on these boards.

Feel free to PM with any questions or reasonable offers!

Creepy 6, 8.5-9.0 VF++, Frazetta Cover-  Very tough black cover.  Several of these early Warrens are becoming very challenging to come by.  This is one of the nicer copies I've come across.  $70  Sold

Creepy 6.jpg

Edited by Randall Dowling
Sold!

Eerie 3, 8.5,  Classic Frazetta Cover and a really tough book in high grade, maybe the toughest of the first 20 issues. This copy is very fresh and has nice corners but a couple spine ticks keep it from grading higher.  $70  Sold to Key Largo Comics

Eerie 3.jpg

SOLD!

Eerie 4, 8.5, Very pretty cover by Gray Morrow!  Tough blacks make this thing pretty challenging also in high grade.  This copy had great color and gloss.  $60 Sold to JustJimN

Eerie 4.jpg

SOLD!