• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Pre-Code Horror! Plus a Detective Comics 45 Prices Lowered
1 1

13 posts in this topic

Tonight, I have 2 books for sale. First :takeit: in the thread or PM gets the book, I'll use time stamp to discern if necessary. PayPal only. Returns will be accepted within 7 days of the buyer's receiving the book. No HOSers or Probies. Free shipping to the U.S. and Canada, I'll split the difference elsewhere. The books will be up in a moment.

Edited by Larryw7

Haunt of Fear 17 Maybe Ghastly Graham Ingels greatest cover. Includes two undisputed EC Horror classics, "Horror We? How's Bayou?" and "Garden Party" by Jack Davis. Book has a small chip on the top of the cover and on the side of the title. There's a stress line going from the bottom left of the book into the title box. A small piece out of the bottom right. A stain, a piece missing and some tanning on the back cover. Cream pages. Good+ 175.00

wtHpSh.jpg

Edited by Larryw7