• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 3.0 OW-W pages...nice looking copy
1 1

12 posts in this topic

Hey gang,

Just upgraded my Hulk 181 and looking to move the under copy although calling this an under copy doesn't accurately describe it. Its a very nice looking copy imo. Nicely centered book with nice pages. Great book that I will probably kick myself for selling in 2 years haha!! It does have a "pressable" crease bottom that runs through Hulks that only breaks color in the smallest spot on his leg but the rest could be pressed if that is your thing. I have yet to press a book myself personally. Nice pages on this on too. Newton ring free (yes we or at least myself are considering this a defect as this is one of the greatest covers of all time and newton rings make many books looks like garbage haha!!)

Rules

Shipping CONUS is $10.00 in a well packed medium flat rate box

Paypal via PAYPAL goods and services only 

No HOS or returns on this one. If there is a major issue my ears are always open though I am very easy to deal with and have done many deals on the boards

First :takeit: In the thread trumps ANY PM negotiations. If I agree to a price via PM (I am pretty firm on price though) I will post a sold via PM in the thread. If someone comes along in the meantime (the few minutes it takes me to see the PM and agree) and takes the book at full asking price the book will go to the person who posts it in the thread first. That should clear up any confusion there. 

Happy Fathers Day to all my brothers out there raising little super heroes/heroines!!! 

bunch of nibbles so far thanks everyone for inquiring!! 

Asking is $200 less than a 2.5 on MCS ?. Ebay is auctioning a 1.5 that is already at $800 with a nice piece missing and isn’t nearly as straight. Less than GPA last sales of 3.0 at $1100 and last 3.5 of $1253 so I am not trying to set records and we all know that is common practice nowadays .Last 2.5 sale on GPA was $115 more than my ask ?

If it doesn’t sell within 24 hrs I will put it back in the box and post it for sale again next year for $1500...JK ?