Searching for some of my old GA books to buy back

16 posts in this topic

32 posts

Over the years I've had various titles from both DC and Timely. Would love to get back some of those that I sold. Detective  32 was sold on the boards.

SunFeb14211438EST2010.jpg

32 posts
1 minute ago, Macedoniagreece said:

Caps006.jpg

This Cap 16 yellow label was sold on the boards too. I've been looking to get this one back for years!

312 posts
40 minutes ago, Macedoniagreece said:

Mystic6001-1.jpg

This isn't going to be of much help, but I swear I saw this come up on my Instagram feed a week or two back. Either that or it was an extremely similar copy with Stan Lee's sig.

22,546 posts

Welcome (back) to the boards! Unfortunately, as you are likely aware, everything you've posted has increased substantially in price and will be more than a bit harder to find.

It's been quite a few years but I definitely remember a longish thread about that Detective #37.  hm

32 posts

Yea I have seen an increase in them. Not surprised really. Which is why I didn't bother posting about the detective 31 and Cap America 3. 

32 posts
5 hours ago, Howling Mad said:

This isn't going to be of much help, but I swear I saw this come up on my Instagram feed a week or two back. Either that or it was an extremely similar copy with Stan Lee's sig.

Will love to get these yellow label books back more so. I had those signed by Desert Wind (very nice people- once went out of their way to make sure I got something signed)  and graded. 

524 posts

Awesome books and hopefully you do get to rekindle with them once again.