• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can someone please explain to me why there is this silly tag above my avatar?
3 3

136 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, rjpb said:

14 years and nearly 17K posts, and I still have a generic tag. Probably because I never say anything quotable. 

You probably just did :grin:

55 minutes ago, MR SigS said:

I grew up a mile away from "Miltipas". As kids we thought it was so cool our neck of the woods were "world famous" because of the "film" lol

That was my father and I's favourite movie to watch together.We first rented it not knowing how 'great' it was!

9 minutes ago, rjpb said:

14 years and nearly 17K posts, and I still have a generic tag. Probably because I never say anything quotable. 

It's nigh time @Larryw7 and yourself were rewarded for your posts of excellence.

Edited by porcupine48
bummlooker

2 minutes ago, thunsicker said:

I just gave myself one.  But I'm not sure if that counts.

That's nice. Now, back to custom titles... :)

7 minutes ago, thunsicker said:

I haven't snooped the traffic to see if it's possible under the new boards.  But it was relatively easy on the old boards.  Just a hidden field on a post.  New system uses multi-part post which makes it more difficult.

I've got some requests if you do find a way.Nothing too kinky.

Edited by porcupine48
colour's off.

7 hours ago, Jerkfro said:

Pretty much every message board I've ever been on has used titles that change based on your post count. (shrug)

Just wait until you post something funny, or notable, or (hopefully) embarrassing and you'll get a permanent one that never changes

I would think I've at least posted something embarrassing to rate a custom. But after 16 years, nada.

9 hours ago, FSF said:

I'm referring to the thing about selling my car for comics.  What a silly and random thing to be noted without any intent on my part.  How do I get rid of it???

Getting rid of that is the last thing on earth you want to do! You're going to need that Silly tag line that the CGC has bequeathed to you, its content to be considered by Ma'at when she weighs your heart against the feather once your time has come. She has a keen sense of humor, so the more clever your tag line, the better the chance of you climbing up the ladder instead of sliding down the chute!  :devil: 

:whatthe: