• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can someone please explain to me why there is this silly tag above my avatar?
3 3

136 posts in this topic

Look at mine. Some Mod copied it word for word from a post of mine a few months back, and I didn't even realize it until this past month. It was probably Mod1 the Destroyer.

I don't really care, but the Mod doing that was sending a subtle message, for sure. It is OK. I can live with it.

4 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

We almost share the same title newshane!  But odd and sad? Coming from the original 'I hate the new boards' author, I'm a little disappointed.

My moods are like the weather, what can I say? :)

And you know what, I actually like the new boards now! :o

2 minutes ago, newshane said:

My moods are like the weather, what can I say? :)

And you know what, I actually like the new boards now! :o

:)

6 hours ago, bababooey said:
6 hours ago, dena said:

Actually it's fine right where it is. While this may not be a mountain to anyone, this is something we can easily change and change in way that reflects what the community wants. The feedback is appreciated.

I suggest we change the "just got here" generic custom title to "stu" 2c

Now that's funny ^^

16 hours ago, FSF said:

VintageComics, that hurts bro.  Here I am trying to make the world a better place and I'm getting ridiculed and attacked from all sides and now your piling on.  Oh, the humanity!

Not to worry, Mrmcknowitall will be along shortly to accuse everyone of publicly shaming you.

5 minutes ago, Jerkfro said:

Not to worry, Mrmcknowitall will be along shortly to accuse everyone of publicly shaming you.

That is a disgusting garbage post.....:acclaim: It also makes me think you don't handle criticism very well, but have a PHD in attempted Public Shaming Posts. WTF:whatthe:

Put on your big boy pants and stop whining about a cyberspace beatdown.:makepoint:

Note that this is just tough love, to help you.:baiting: Friend.:angel:

16 hours ago, FSF said:

No, it doesn't bother me that much but I'd clearly rather it not be there.  But let's be fair. I'm not the one drawing it out and I never expected that it would garner more that a few replies.  Apart from my OP, I only responded to a question by the administrator, and my last post, while the thread was atop the first page.

Did you see mine?

Nothing more humiliating then being completely denied.

19 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

Did you see mine?

Nothing more humiliating then being completely denied.

imudd-01.jpg

• Administrator
4 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

I would recommend not making light of what Mr. Cathell does, which clearly crossed the line from simple tweeking to criminal stalking and harassment, with deliberate and persistent invasion of privacy, quite some time ago.

i can assure you that my intention was not to make light of any such harassment. My post was merely an acknowledgement of the ridiculous practice of creating accounts over and over again.

55 minutes ago, dena said:

i can assure you that my intention was not to make light of any such harassment. My post was merely an acknowledgement of the ridiculous practice of creating accounts over and over again.

That the way I saw it.

1 hour ago, dena said:

Understood. As someone who is fully aware of the ongoing harassment, and the things said to and about members here, I know you can appreciate my concern about any appearance of official sanction of such activity, which I agree is ridiculous. Thank you for clarifying. 

Edited by RockMyAmadeus

11 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

You've been posting since Allen Scott was GL! Can we still say Doiby Dickles?

I sometimes think of changing my username back to Doiby. Pons used to tell me I looked like him! Even wanted me to wear a derby at a comic show! lol

Edited by Larryw7