• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can someone please explain to me why there is this silly tag above my avatar?
3 3

136 posts in this topic

By the way...now that the coin board has been separated, it's a completely different world. It's like those episodes of Star Trek, with the goatee'd Spock...all the same PM threads that you had before the changeover still exist....but now they're duplicates that can go off in their own directions.

Sppppooooookkkyyyyy.....

On 6/18/2018 at 9:59 AM, dena said:

We've been talking about changing those titles. I'm open to hear your suggestions if you want to post them here.

I say freeze FSF's for all time. lol

Just kidding, FSF.

On 6/18/2018 at 5:52 AM, FSF said:

I'm referring to the thing about selling my car for comics.  What a silly and random thing to be noted without any intent on my part.  How do I get rid of it???

tenor.gif?itemid=8716931

VintageComics, that hurts bro.  Here I am trying to make the world a better place and I'm getting ridiculed and attacked from all sides and now your piling on.  Oh, the humanity!

1 hour ago, FSF said:

VintageComics, that hurts bro.  Here I am trying to make the world a better place and I'm getting ridiculed and attacked from all sides and now your piling on.  Oh, the humanity!

Just relax mr. FSF . the little tag above your avatar is just for fun. Does it really bother you that much? So much so that you need to make a long drawn out thread over it? There are worse things in this world.(shrug)

2 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Just relax mr. FSF . the little tag above your avatar is just for fun. Does it really bother you that much? So much so that you need to make a long drawn out thread over it? There are worse things in this world.(shrug)

No, it doesn't bother me that much but I'd clearly rather it not be there.  But let's be fair. I'm not the one drawing it out and I never expected that it would garner more that a few replies.  Apart from my OP, I only responded to a question by the administrator, and my last post, while the thread was atop the first page.

22 minutes ago, FSF said:

No, it doesn't bother me that much but I'd clearly rather it not be there.  But let's be fair. I'm not the one drawing it out and I never expected that it would garner more that a few replies.  Apart from my OP, I only responded to a question by the administrator, and my last post, while the thread was atop the first page.

It bothered you enough to start this thread,no? If you never expected people to reply, thats just bull. You write threads hoping that people reply, and feel the same as you do. That's the attention whore that we really all are. I mean we as members of this board hope that people like or even dislike what we write, no?

don't let it get you down bro.:baiting:

31 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

yes there are bees that will just swarm around, stinging everything in site and chasing after the exterminator man in his truck when he was just trying to do his job-no one thinks about board titles when swarmed by bees I can tell you that not Colonial Mustard not nothing-

1 minute ago, kav said:

yes there are bees that will just swarm around, stinging everything in site and chasing after the exterminator man in his truck when he was just trying to do his job-no one thinks about board titles when swarmed by bees I can tell you that not Colonial Mustard not nothing-

Bwaaaaaahahahaha!  :roflmao:

18 hours ago, Jerkfro said:

I can just see it now. George Washington is in his carriage waiting for the street lantern to change and another carriage pulls up next to him. He turns to look at the other carriage and the Marquis de Lafayette pokes his head out of the window and says, "pardonnez-moi, mais avez-vous un Grey Poupon?

Reveal hidden contents

Hopefully, google translate didn't eff me over there 

You and I totally share a brain. lol

I read this post after my pm. lol

41 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

It bothered you enough to start this thread,no? If you never expected people to reply, thats just bull. You write threads hoping that people reply, and feel the same as you do. That's the attention whore that we really all are. I mean we as members of this board hope that people like or even dislike what we write, no?

don't let it get you down bro.:baiting:

First off, where did I say that I didn't expect people to reply?  I was curious about what I asked about so I asked here.  Where should have I levied the question?  In a PM to random members?  Obviously I hoped and expected that someone would ANSWER my QUESTION.  Once that part was done, I expected that the thread would die.  This thread was never intended to be open-ended.  I've certainly not done anything to make it into what it is nor did I ever expect the admin to chime in.  I honestly have not read even a dozen of the posts (which is rare for me as I usually read everything involved in a thread I start and or am active in).  I've scanned the pages and it appears (not sure) that a lot of people are making wisecracks (probably at my expense which is fine). 

There are endless topics I could start that would probably engender heavy discussion and if I wanted attention or wanted people to reply and agree with me, this would not have been the sort of thing I would have started.  Nor would I have less than a couple of hundred posts in all internet forums combined during the entire 2018 year.

1 hour ago, Park said:
19 hours ago, Jerkfro said:

I can just see it now. George Washington is in his carriage waiting for the street lantern to change and another carriage pulls up next to him. He turns to look at the other carriage and the Marquis de Lafayette pokes his head out of the window and says, "pardonnez-moi, mais avez-vous un Grey Poupon?

Hide contents

Hopefully, google translate didn't eff me over there 

You and I totally share a brain. lol

Only one brain between the two of you...?

hm

Yeah, that explains a lot.

Spoiler

:D

2 hours ago, FSF said:
2 hours ago, oakman29 said:

Mountains out of molehills is an especialité of the CGC boards.

:cloud9:

57 minutes ago, FSF said:

First off, where did I say that I didn't expect people to reply?  I was curious about what I asked about so I asked here.  Where should have I levied the question?  In a PM to random members?  Obviously I hoped and expected that someone would ANSWER my QUESTION.  Once that part was done, I expected that the thread would die.  This thread was never intended to be open-ended.  I've certainly not done anything to make it into what it is nor did I ever expect the admin to chime in.  I honestly have not read even a dozen of the posts (which is rare for me as I usually read everything involved in a thread I start and or am active in).  I've scanned the pages and it appears (not sure) that a lot of people are making wisecracks (probably at my expense which is fine). 

There are endless topics I could start that would probably engender heavy discussion and if I wanted attention or wanted people to reply and agree with me, this would not have been the sort of thing I would have started.  Nor would I have less than a couple of hundred posts in all internet forums combined during the entire 2018 year.

Who loves ya baby......:luhv: