• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Detective 66 and All American 25 FS
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Hello All, 

Two Golden Age first appearance books up for grabs today, one raw and one slabbed. One hero and one villain.

Rules are as follows

No HOS/Probies allowed

No returns for graded comics, raw can be returned if I missed something. Buyers remorse does not apply. 

US/CAN only

Shipping in the US is included in the price of the book. CAN I will split the shipping with you. CAN buyers, customs will have to be paid. Books will ship via Fedex.

Take it emoji or any variation thereof wins. PM's welcome, but take it guy has priority over any ongoing negotiations until the book is claimed in the thread. Time payments are available, PM for details.

Check or money order only.

First up is All American Comics 25, first appearance and the origin of Dr. Mid-Nite. Really nice looking copy, light wear along the spine, creasing present but no tears. Lower left corner has some rounding, upper right front corner has a chip with color loss but the paper is still intact. Back cover has some dirt/grime but no foxing, small tear at the bottom of the spine, staples are not rusty. Pages look cr/ow. Fn+ $5700

20180607_132435.jpg

20180607_132447.jpg

20180607_132511.jpg

1 hour ago, Diamonddave said:

Detective Comics 66 cgc 4.5 OW pages. A copy that presents very well for the grade, deep reds on the cover, the Detective Comics banner is white with with not a hint of darkening. An incomplete raw copy missing the first two wraps with a detached cover just sold on Ebay with a BIN at $3500 on 5-31. Most recent GPA for a 4.5 was April for $10500, this copy is the same $10500.

If anyone would like more pictures, PM me.

20180618_133549.jpg

20180618_133443.jpg

I'LL TAKE IT! : - )