• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

old school comic con Buffalo NY 6/24/18
2 2

6 posts in this topic

this show promises to be the closest thing to an old school comic con more dealers in comics than the last major 3 day con in buffalo held less than a month ago. 

Cosplay, artists and plenty of comic vendors, Price iis the most reasonable admission in a long time. I for one am very happy to attend this type of show. I am looking for 5 early ASM books to complete my collection, 1-4 and 14. If any vendors for this show have them available I am ready to buy (prob not the #1 of 2 but any of the other 3...………) thanks see you there. 

Buffalo Comicon & Cosplay Convention

Sunday, June 24th, 2018 - 10am to 5pm

The Marriott Inn
1340 Millersport Highway, Amherst, NY 14221

3 hours ago, anstettoman said:

this show promises to be the closest thing to an old school comic con more dealers in comics than the last major 3 day con in buffalo held less than a month ago. 

Cosplay, artists and plenty of comic vendors, Price iis the most reasonable admission in a long time. I for one am very happy to attend this type of show. I am looking for 5 early ASM books to complete my collection, 1-4 and 14. If any vendors for this show have them available I am ready to buy (prob not the #1 of 2 but any of the other 3...………) thanks see you there. 

Buffalo Comicon & Cosplay Convention

Sunday, June 24th, 2018 - 10am to 5pm

The Marriott Inn
1340 Millersport Highway, Amherst, NY 14221

Last show, I met @BlowUpTheMoon and @bababooey. I hope to meet you on Sunday. This is the shirt I will be wearing:

29ztmx3.jpg

1 hour ago, anstettoman said:

figured I'd give it one last bump for additional exposure thanks

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't see this thread or the alert from @creaturefan95 earlier (thumbsu....I wonder how many dealers are going to make it with the Cleveland show on the same day.   The last nickel city show was a huge waste of time but I do usually find something at these hotel shows...hm