• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 5
5 5

187 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

Here’s one for you, @Black_Adam

doh! 

On a completely un-contest-related note, how do you link members' names like that? I've been trying to figure it out for a while and haven't had much luck...sort of like this grading thing. :boo:

4 minutes ago, Black_Adam said:

On a completely un-contest-related note, how do you link members' names like that? I've been trying to figure it out for a while and haven't had much luck...sort of like this grading thing. :boo:

You start with the "@" symbol and start to tag the person that you want, and as the name populated you "click" it from the menu choice suggestions...

4 minutes ago, Not A Clone said:

I spent a crazy amount of time on these 2 books. Definitely waffled too much. Preparing to get :boo::boo:

Yep. Trying to get inside of another person's head (like a CGC grader's) is a minefield of doubts and second-guessing. This round I gave it a go and spent a lot of time waffling.

Mmmmmm waffles...

02f393fe6203c4c329f0735cf194ca78--intern