• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] You Might Find It II (Closing Soon! Select Prices Cut!)
4 4

409 posts in this topic

It's here. 

There will be gold, silver, bronze. There will be lots and singles. There will be odd-sized stuff from digests to tabloids, and there will be some ancillary comics-related stuff, I think. Most all of it I have not offered before; precious few reruns that I suspect were missed when first offered. You can check out whenever you like if ya gotta have it ASAP, but it's going to go one for a while, and there will be surprises around every turn. Hang out and have fun! (thumbsu

:rulez:

First :takeit: in thread wins; PM's always welcome.

Payment is Money Order or Check; I do not have Paypal.

Shipping to U.S. Or Canada is actual; most U.S. shipping will be priority flat rate; I have some Region B boxes where that can help us. If you take all the oddball-shape stuff; don't worry, we'll figure it out balancing secure packaging and reasonable shipping. 

Don't be listy (tsk) including the little one in my head.

Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt and get it back to me in the same shape on your dime for refund of purchase price.

Ready?

Opening with scarce golden age....

Edited by Readcomix

:news: ON HOLD! Strange Terrors #7, St John 100-pager, final issue. Kubert male bondage cover. It was sold to me by an LCS as Fine, and I disagree. While he and I usually agree, I think his GA curve was a little too generous. I'll say more like 5-ish. Note slight tear lower cover cover, near foot. I tried to,capture it close-up from the inside cover as well. Maybe 1/2" long. 

(Was $225) NOW $200!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

Just now, Readcomix said:

The other day, in a single-book thread, Rick posted and sold what he rightly described as arguably one of the rarest St Johns. Next up, I will offer what may well be fairly described as the other side of that argument. 

Wait, so you are offering the MOST COMMON St john?

:news: SOLD! Fantastic Four #11 FR/GD cover split to bottom staple, still attached by bottom staple. First Impossible Man and 1st Willie Lumpkin (interesting fact I remember reading -- Stan and Dan DeCarlo co-created Willie Lumpkin to sell as a newspaper strip. When Dan got the go-ahead for She's Josie, the project died and Stan kept Willie.) $60

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix