• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] You Might Find It II (Closing Soon! Select Prices Cut!)
4 4

409 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Y'know, we rightfully talk with admiration in these parts about some awesome boardies who are highly skilled at tearing up sales threads with a speed most of us envy when we are competing against them to take books. I submit to you that JustJimN can shred a thread with the best of 'em when he's on it!

Jim, did you buy one of them newfangled Takebots that were heretofore hoarded by the GGA big guns??? :bigsmile:

Seriously, thank you sir for all the takes in this thread; may I never run against you in someone else's sales thread! 

No software to grab those nice books just the quick reflexes of an old timer. And thanks for the great books!

Edited by JustJimN

On June 19, 2018 at 4:48 PM, Cliff R. said:

Hi Gene,

Still posting threads at midnight, I see... :baiting:

I would have grabbed that Fritzi Ritz if I had been awake!

Hiya Cliff,

Sorry i missed this the other night! I'd love to be earlier but it never works....still shooting tonight's books; coming soon I hope!

8 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Hot book! Movie coming! I am not a professional grader! ... Sorry, eBay moment there....

Adventures of the Fly #12 FVF (we're talking May 1961 here!) Giant robot cyclops story. Cool date stamp. $15

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:facepalm:

Edited by Azkaban