• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] You Might Find It II (Closing Soon! Select Prices Cut!)
4 4

409 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

The Patsy Walker? I got a good deal, I enjoyed it and am passing it along the same way.

BUT if that splash were the cover, we'd all be elbowing each other with rapid-fire takes to grab it in a sales thread at thirty times as much! Cool book... And I think the series contains some still-underrated gga covers.

Gene, you mean "Comcav still would have gotten there first, but we'd all be..." ;)

2 minutes ago, Comcav said:

Gene, you mean "Comcav still would have gotten there first, but we'd all be..." ;)

Oh, I figured that part was just a given, an implied phrase...(shrug)

Besides, there's always the second copy to hit the boards....Waitaminit .... HOW many of the five or so existing copies of TAR 45 in the last 10 days??? Nevermind.... :sorry:

5 minutes ago, TheFifthHorseman said:

@Readcomix awesome thread thus far!! Lots of unique books, looking forward to part 2 (I totally understand about taking pictures... I'm the worst at sales threads)

Thank you! I had a mix of stuff around from various deals where maybe you want a few books but the person wants out and gives you a good deal to take it all, so you wind up wind some extra stuff to share and get some of your hobby money back. This is mostly an aggregation off those, plus a mild herd cull (haven't really begun that part of curation process yet).

Dont know about you being bad at sales threads; Frankenstein was a blast! (Even if I got shut out).

Hopefully I can squeeze in pix during daytime but it's a busy family day. If not, I'll just start later, have fewer books tonight, and run over more nights.