• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] You Might Find It II (Closing Soon! Select Prices Cut!)
4 4

409 posts in this topic

:news: I have just completed the only round of price cuts that this soon-to-close thread will see. Some but not all received price cuts, many were deeper than the customary range. Scroll through. PM's are always welcome on all remaining books, price cuts or no.

On June 18, 2018 at 11:39 PM, Readcomix said:

:news: ON HOLD! Strange Terrors #7, St John 100-pager, final issue. Kubert male bondage cover. It was sold to me by an LCS as Fine, and I disagree. While he and I usually agree, I think his GA curve was a little too generous. I'll say more like 5-ish. Note slight tear lower cover cover, near foot. I tried to,capture it close-up from the inside cover as well. Maybe 1/2" long. 

(Was $225) NOW $200!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:news: On hold! For a boardie both discerning and legendary! (thumbsu A trade is under discussion (cuz inquiring minds wanna know)

Okay boardies, this is the final bump, we close once this once again falls off the front page, which on a Sunday around here should be no later than sometime tonight, I would think.

To all takers thus far, I am right now confirming my stacks and hope to PM everyone by tonight. In some cases, due to odd-size items, packing challenges may mean I need a day to figure the best balance of safety and reasonable shipping costs, but I want to at least confirm everyone's stack by tonight. (Assuming the power grid holds in this heat!)

There's lots of great stuff still available in this thread, much of it discounted now, and I am also open to PM's on anything available. Go by the prices on the postings; they are updated. The interim recaps are out of date. 

Some of what's still lurking in this thread somewhere: Lois Lane 70, ASM 122, a CGC 8.0 30-cent variant of Hulk 200, Astonishing Tales 25 (1st Deathlok), cheap Dell funnies, Atlas pre-hero, Barbie and Ken #1, some coverless Golden Age, pre-code romance, Archie, Swamp Thing, Dell Giants, a fanzine, Ditko Charlton, a Marvels promo poster, unclaimed freebies, Richie Rich #7, Beatles Yellow Submarine w/poster intact...Yknow, the usual assortment :roflmao:

Take a peek...you might find it! :devil:

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 8:51 PM, Readcomix said:
On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 8:45 PM, Robot Man said:

Any interior shots?  :devil:

We'd never get to finish the thread....tasteful B&W nudes aplenty...

(tsk) You need to stop licking the pages.....,