• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] You Might Find It II (Closing Soon! Select Prices Cut!)
4 4

409 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Robot Man said:

One of the best sales threads I've seen in a while. What a great array of stuff being offered! Can't wait to see what else you turn up!

Thank you, Bob! High praise indeed coming from you; your sales threads are always a treat! 

I Hope to shoot a few more this afternoon and commence to more zaniness after the kids go to sleep (maybe 9-10 EST? (shrug)) With school lost out, they are amped up every night!

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

Thank you, Bob! High praise indeed coming from you; your sales threads are always a treat! 

I Hope to shoot a few more this afternoon and commence to more zaniness after the kids go to sleep (maybe 9-10 EST? (shrug)) With school lost out, they are amped up every night!

Being a West Coaster, later works out great for me!

2 minutes ago, Cliff R. said:

Hey Gene,

hire a private investigator to find out when @Ricksneatstuff and @Comcav sleep.  Schedule your thread for those hours.  I'm assuming they sleep.  Haven't seen any evidence, though.

As sleep goes, I don't think Sherlock Holmes could turn anything up on those boys! I think it was @TheFifthHorseman who was once prompted (by their Toho monster-style carnage of someone's thread) "Doesn't anybody sleep around here!?!?"

@Ricksneatstuff @Comcav Gents, I assure you any comparisons to Godzilla and co. are intended as an absolute compliment! To curate a funnybook collection is one thing; to do it at Flash speed is another! 

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

As sleep goes, I don't think Sherlock Holmes could turn anything up on those boys! I think it was @TheFifthHorseman who was once prompted (by their Toho monster-style carnage of someone's thread) "Doesn't anybody sleep around here!?!?"

@Ricksneatstuff @Comcav Gents, I assure you any comparisons to Godzilla and co. are intended as an absolute compliment! To curate a funnybook collection is one thing; to do it at Flash speed is another! 

I try to emulate Godzilla in as many threads as possible.  He is my idol.

:news: SOLD! Okay, now don't get all excited as it's not a first edition, but it is the 22nd printing of the very first Peanuts paperback by Holt, Rinehart and Winston. First edition was 1952, but don't go dissing this one either, as its November 1961 -- just as old as FF#1. Compare to whats out there and take for $30.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix