• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] You Might Find It II (Closing Soon! Select Prices Cut!)
4 4

409 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Comcav said:

Ah, I sup upon your bitter tears.  My work here is done, now I disappear back into the sea.   Takezilla out!

Thief of the night!

If you buy an Archie #1, I would at least like to hold it and photograph the mess out of it, from every angle....multiple times.

Deal?

1 minute ago, Readcomix said:

Fear not, just running with a theme...besides, i'll be fun to see how many boardies the three of us will make crazy with our little joke as they go back looking for the Archie #1 in the thread (thumbsu

Surely you mean crazy-ER!!

Well, I'm doing a horsebleep job of quickly shooting anything else, and that's all I have shot for tonight, but I think I can close out the night with a quick nightcap.....you see, there's a pretty cool small stack of coverless Golden Age that that coverless Mr District Attorney #1 came from...how about one more from that pile before we call it a night for new offerings in this thread?

2 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Well, I'm doing a horsebleep job of quickly shooting anything else, and that's all I have shot for tonight, but I think I can close out the night with a quick nightcap.....you see, there's a pretty cool small stack of coverless Golden Age that that coverless Mr District Attorney #1 came from...how about one more from that pile before we call it a night for new offerings in this thread?

:baiting:

2 minutes ago, Comcav said:

goodness no.  I PLAY with Archie.  I BUY Fox, Nedor, Centaur, Chesler, and on and on...  And of course, real men buy Baker!  Represent! @Ricksneatstuff

Well I never !

Archie is the top of the pyramid Cav, one day you'll understand. 

Pretty sure @Ricksneatstuff knows it's up there .....

Thats it for tonight but lots more still to come! There's more war, more peanuts, more romance, more coverless GA, a stack of really sharp bronze and silver, ducks, EC, lord knows what else. Thanks to all lookers, takers and posters! I hope everyone is having fun!

PM's are welcome on everything!

Thanks everyone :headbang:

Edited by Readcomix

:news: RECAP!! :news:

Okay, let's recap this bad boy now that we're approximately at halftime, I'd guess. Plenty more to come over the next few nights, and PM's always welcome (as is thread conversation; just scroll through and see for yourself.  (thumbsu)

Enough rambling, here's the recap of what's left through Page 6 thus far:

Page 1:

Strange Terrors #7 (St John) 5-ish grade $225

Tales of Suspense #20 GVG $60

ASM #122 VG- $70

Delllot of three 1950's funnies GVG $10

A Treasury of Comics #1 (St John 1948 HC) Fair/Good- $300

Page 2:

Devil Dinosaur #1 VF $15

Magnus Robot Fighter #46 (last issue) FVF $10

Barbie & Ken #1 (Dell 1962) GVG $50

Cinderella Love #12 VG+ $50