• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I have 30+ of the teenie weenies

8 posts in this topic

Not sure what you are talking about? Do you have Teenie Weenie strips cut from newspapers, the 1950s comic books, or what? A picture would help.

Welcome to the boards - if you could be a bit more specific I'm sure there will be answer here for you. :hi:

Put them in in a slow cooker on low with some BBQ sauce for about an hour. They're pretty tasty so you shouldn't throw them away. You can't throw a party; maybe invite a friend over. 30 teenie weenies aren't enough for a party but a good amount for two!

45 minutes ago, jas1vans said:

Put them in in a slow cooker on low with some BBQ sauce for about an hour. They're pretty tasty so you shouldn't throw them away. You can't throw a party; maybe invite a friend over. 30 teenie weenies aren't enough for a party but a good amount for two!

lol

Or get some crescent rolls in the tube and make pigs in a blanket.

22 hours ago, AJD said:

Not sure what you are talking about? Do you have Teenie Weenie strips cut from newspapers, the 1950s comic books, or what? A picture would help.

Welcome to the boards - if you could be a bit more specific I'm sure there will be answer here for you. :hi:

22 hours ago, AJD said:

They all look like that. They are cut out some of them are glued on cardboard 

1529474544415-1659788364.jpg

Hi again - I asked someone who is a collector of the earlier comic material like that and the advice was to either keep them (and that clipping does have a certain charm!) or put them on eBay as a group. The number of collectors for these sorts of things is dwindling, but they'll probably find a home. I don't think you're sitting on a gold mine though!

3 hours ago, AJD said:

Hi again - I asked someone who is a collector of the earlier comic material like that and the advice was to either keep them (and that clipping does have a certain charm!) or put them on eBay as a group. The number of collectors for these sorts of things is dwindling, but they'll probably find a home. I don't think you're sitting on a gold mine though!

Awesome thank you for the advice