• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 2 x raw DARK MYSTERIES. Low grade & cheap.**SOLD & CLOSED**
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hi Friends.

Points to note:

Shipping will be $10 from the UK on each book BUT if you take both, I will pick up the shipping.  

RETURNS:

Yes on raw stuff, but they are accurately described so you pick up the return cost of ship.

REFS FROM PEOPLE I HAVE SOLD TO ON THE BOARDS (some multiple times) include

143ksk, AmazingComics413, atomic1950s, Azkaban, BakerFanOne, Batman1fan, Blazingbob, blue808, BorderlineHoarder, bounty_coder, Changer, comcav, comicdey, comick1, coutstevo, crnbrd, DavidTheDavid, entalmighty1, exitmusicblue, fifties, FutureFlash, geofan, godquest, goldust40, Gopher John, Gregreece, HHwolfman, JawBreaker, Jeremyamoto, Joe Fish, JustJimN, lizards2, LordRahl, LostDreams, m2ak, Mark 1, mattereaterlad, mediajunkie, Meeklo, MGA, monkeyman, mscm34, Mutant Manatee, n2wdw, ninjasealed, Norrin's Lawyer, NP_Gresham, oceans11, oldshady, PKJ, Point Five, porcupine48, Quicksilver, Real Frantic One, redknight99, Ricksneatstuff, rjpb, Spideydan, stevenrams,Straw-Man, SuperGrover, supesfan1981, telerites, tennisump, The Comics Preacher,  The Resurrection, Tbone911t, ThothAmon, ttfitz, UncleGalactus, WeR138

My Kudos thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7729188#Post7729188

First :takeit: in thread or by pm takes it, judged by time stamp.

Many thanks for looking.

Payment by paypal only please. I do not charge extra for paying by paypal.

Payment due promptly please.

Prompt payment means within 24 hours please.

paul :)  (book following v. soon....)

Edited by Grantley Goddard

First up is DM # 11.

You wont find this on comic book plus to read. It's one of the issues which has never been uploaded. This copy has its problems. The cover is detached and split, and all the pages are loose. Despite this it's complete and the PQ is surprisingly very nice.

SOLD  :news:

• Drag files here to attach, or choose files... 
    Accepted file types gif, jpeg, jpe, jpg, png · Max file size 511MB

a.jpg

DSCN0039.JPG

DSCN0040.JPG

DSCN0041.JPG

DSCN0042.JPG

DSCN0043.JPG

DSCN0044.JPG

DSCN0038.JPG

Next and last is DM # 17.

You also wont find this on comic book plus to read. It's one of the issues which has never been uploaded. This copy is about a 2.0+. The cover is detached and split a little at the top and bottom. The book is intact and complete and decent/solid enough. There is some slight rippling inside in places.

SOLD  :news:

a.jpg

DSCN0025.JPG

DSCN0026.JPG

DSCN0028.JPG

DSCN0029.JPG

DSCN0030.JPG

DSCN0032.JPG

DSCN0033.JPG

DSCN0034.JPG