• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SENSATION COMICS #95 CGC 7.0 , WONDER WOMAN 3rd highest copy scarce OW/W
1 1

17 posts in this topic

I bought this book on Comiclink last year for $1020. Because it's was sold on clink  it does not show on GPA. I did list it on eBay at a higher price (to cover the fees) and lowered that price to $950 last week for 2 days when they had their eBay bucks for sellers deal.

I have another copy and don't really keep two of anything, so I figured I'd try listing it here at the lower price before doing anything else;)

Paypal, checks/ MO's all accepted. 

Shipping is by priority mail and is included in the continental U.S. I'll ship anywhere else, but I'd charge exact shipping minus $10.00.

I accept returns for any reason, just notify me within 3 days of receipt and get it back to me in 7 days packed the way I sent it;)

Buyer pays return shipping on a slab.

No list people please. Payment is due in 7 days unless I have agreed to some other arrangement by PM.

First :takeit:here or in a pm gets the book. 

Edited by skypinkblu

Thanks, Michael:)

Someone asked if I'd accept a trade, if it's for one of the Wonder Woman or Sensation books I'm looking to upgrade, probably.

They also asked for my bottom line. This is my bottom line, I lowered the price from last year. I figure I can save it for the movie or something;) but I'd like to sell it to another collector on here.

I can do reasonable time payments if that helps. 

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

GLWTS, if you have the 7.5, this is the currently best copy on the market, because I can guarantee the 9.0 isn't for sale.

Yes, lol...I own the 7.5, nice to meet you. Looks like we joined here the same year, but you joined on my birthday. You obviously have great taste;) 

I think you have a point, but then again I do feel there are rare as well. Not too many around compared to the others. Based on lack of volume and sale history it is harder to put a value on them, causes hesitation on buyers as to what the right price is for the book.

Edited by jzeze

20 minutes ago, Kevin76 said:

Is it me? but it seems like WW books are tough to move unless it's a key.  

Please tell that to my competition when I'm bidding on one, lol. I get outbid a lot, even at high prices.  Check out the thread in Gold with books that have less than 10 copies on the census, Sensations are pretty scarce, so Jzeze has a point, not much to compare.