• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heroes Con — June 14-16, 2019
4 4

104 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, OrangeNemesis said:

All good man. I chatted with the dude at your booth for a bit. Nice guy.

Just like to have the []_[] symbols back to back on this thread.  It looks cool.  To me, at least.

Here’s my 2c

I normally spend all winter and spring buying. Whether at auctions or via store or from customers etc so that when my previous con sales year is over (typically we sell at cons April through oct) , I’ve got a ton of new/fresh material!

last oct we were destroyed (literally and figuratively) by hurricane michael. So I wasn’t able to do any buying of any consequence outside of one sa key collection. So my inventory for shows this year , while good, is not all that fresh for shows I did last year. We did fantastic at megacon last month, a show I hadn’t done in 5 years. My inventory was all “new” to that demographic of buyers. 

We still did very well at heroes because we sold a ton of keys. But my normal more profitable box sales were not as strong bc I wasn’t able to provide new material. 

I believe cons like novi and ww Chicago in August will be great for us, because it will be first time we’ve done full 20ft set ups. Shows like Baltimore and Tampa I suspect we will do well at , but not as well as I’d like because of lack of depth of new material.