• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

INVINCIBLE Animated Series - Amazon (??)
2 2

170 posts in this topic

Can anyone confirm the census numbers for issue #1?  The description that I find appears to be referencing the Larry's copy for the top portion and some variant is below it but I can't think of any other variant other then the Larry's copy.  I'm assuming the top portion of the census is the original and the bottom section is the Larry's variant - anyone confirm?

41 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Can anyone confirm the census numbers for issue #1?  The description that I find appears to be referencing the Larry's copy for the top portion and some variant is below it but I can't think of any other variant other then the Larry's copy.  I'm assuming the top portion of the census is the original and the bottom section is the Larry's variant - anyone confirm?

1st print - 10,751 (keycollector site #'s)

1st print larrys convention - 1000 (keycollector site #'s)

I've heard around those #'s elsewhere also.

There's a few other reprint "variants" on #1 also: https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=454991

35 minutes ago, Keys_Collector said:

1st print - 10,751 (keycollector site #'s)

1st print larrys convention - 1000 (keycollector site #'s)

I've heard around those #'s elsewhere also.

There's a few other reprint "variants" on #1 also: https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=454991

Oh - I mean on the CGC census.

36 minutes ago, Keys_Collector said:

My assumption (of course could be wrong) is that CGC made a mistake on the description.  Either you or I should send an email to CGC to confirm the info found on the census.

1 8xraf6eyaXh-myNXOXkqLA.jpeg

14 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

First teaser.

I really want this series to be a hit for financial reasons but the teaser was pretty weak.  The story is so strong that I'm surprised they left me feeling bleh after seeing the teaser.

On 10/8/2020 at 5:46 PM, Bosco685 said:

First teaser.

Interesting cast.. looks like Kirkman decided to make Mark part asian on the series... not sure if that was his original intent in the actual comics but pretty cool he reunited with Yeun.

Also love that Rogan is Allen 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/steven-yeun-sandra-oh-mark-hamill-voice-cast-robert-kirkmans-invincible-1181587

As teased already earlier this year, Amazon isn't holding back in the slightest when it comes to the voice cast of Invincible, an animated adaptation of the beloved Image title of the same name. Now, the streamer has announced another batch of additions to the cast, adding even more Hollywood A-listers to the upcoming series, including The Flash and Blade themselves — Ezra Miller and Mahershala Ali.

Throughout the first season of eight hour-long episodes, Miller will voice D.A. Sinclair while Ali will voice Titan, a fan-favorite villain from the series. Other additions include Clancy Brown as Damien Darkblood, Nicole Byer as Vanessa & Fiona, Jeffrey Donovan as Machine Head, Jonathan Groff as Rick Sheridan, Jon Ham as Steve, and Guardians of the Galaxy star Djimon Hounsou as Martian Emperor.

Can’t believe how great this cast is... and yet how poor that teaser was.  Of course, and I won’t say anything for those who haven’t read the book, but I think the issue is that the story really has a “Thunderbolts” kind of opening (I think that’s vague enough) and so it would be hard to really make an exciting teaser without giving too much away. 

The fact that this is Amazon, who has done such a great job with The Boys, I’m confident it’ll be good.  Pretty confident. I think.  I hope.  LOL