• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] NOW 10% OFF!!!! Getting out of Comics! Blowing out my entire CGC PC Celebs/Commissions/SS
7 7

144 posts in this topic

As the title states, i'm getting out of comic book collecting.

not to get too long winded about it I no longer like what i'm seeing from this industry. 

The convention scene back room handshakes, to exorbitant amounts being charged to "Fans" from writers, artists and facilitators for simple autographs down to the insane amount of reboots, price hikes and nickle and diming, it's just not something I can continue to drop thousands of dollars on no care to.

With that being said i'm going to slowly upload whats left of my entire CGC personal collection on here for sale. 

Iv'e dealt and become friends with many of you over the years so I know these books will be going to good homes and to people who will really enjoy them.

Thanks to everyone here I have dealt with over the past few years, you are all really great guys and gals!

I'm going to be pricing most of these very low, so please do not pm me with your best offer, I feel these prices are already insanely fair!!

I will be adding more books slowly throughout the next day or two so please check back!

The rules are as per usual:

1) Prices are in US funds

2) payment via PAYPAL ONLY

3) Shipping will be 25$ Flat to the USA and 20$ To canada Sorry no international.

4) Payments to be made within 24 hours of claiming a book.

5) No bad listers, or people Ive had issues with.

6) I ship canada post express/usps priority only.

7) No returns! you know what you're buying!

8) Due to work i can ONLY SHIP ON MONDAYS! If that's a problem, i'm sorry.

Thanks again to everyone! Please enjoy these steals of deals! 

Edited by TheRealVenom

Star Wars #1 Movie variant

CGC 9.8 Signed by Mark Hamill.

I don't believe Mark is signing anymore, this book has taken off lately. 

$500

Thats about half price of what is listed on ebay.

img20161120_23460038.jpg

Edited by TheRealVenom