• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] NOW 10% OFF!!!! Getting out of Comics! Blowing out my entire CGC PC Celebs/Commissions/SS
7 7

144 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

Fingers crossed you've got a Natali Sanders commission somewhere in that pile... :wishluck:

Funny story, I do, however shes still got it and still working on it (For almost a year now!!!) . I'll probably just keep it whenever i get it back. She's become a bit of a diva lately. She's the new ebas.

1 minute ago, TheRealVenom said:

Funny story, I do, however shes still got it and still working on it (For almost a year now!!!) . I'll probably just keep it whenever i get it back. She's become a bit of a diva lately. She's the new ebas.

Her prices keep going up.  It's gotten out of reach.  :(

Well, whenever you get it back, I hope it's worth the wait.

1 minute ago, ExNihilo said:

Her prices keep going up.  It's gotten out of reach.  :(

Well, whenever you get it back, I hope it's worth the wait.

It's already not worth the wait. I'll be blunt she has an attitude now. Her new work is rushed and overpriced. Another reason im getting out of comics is artists who thinks they are the greatest thing. i wouldn't spend 1700 on a commission from Kirby let alone her.