• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Lot of 40 SA and BA Marvel and DC Books - Mainly Oversized and 100 Page Giants Lower Grade Copies
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Consider this a reader group - all are complete except for a few with missing back covers that will be noted.  From what I can see, the interiors are nice with no major tears.  The covers may have tape, creases, staining, partially detached, etc.  So while some may be in the VG range, consider these as Fair to Good Minus as average. 

Payment via Paypal and shipping and insurance will be at cost and paid by the buyer.  I will use USPS and get a shipping quote usually by the next day.  I haven't tried since I don't have a Medium or Large Flat Rate Box but I think they may fit in one with some padding.  Since these will weigh a fair amount, international buyers may not want to play as the shipping may be prohibitive.  

First :takeit: wins either in the thread or in a PM negotiation as earliest timestamp wins out.

Since this is a reader group and what you see is what you get, no returns.

No HOS or PL dwellers, please.  

I hopefully covered all he sales guidelines bases as it has been a while since I have done this.  

Asking $75 plus shipping

Pics of front and backs to follow with some random interiors.

Included: 

100 Page Super Spectacular #18 featuring Superman

100 Page Super Spectacular #21 featuring Superboy

Action Comics #443 nicer copy

Superman #272

Strange Adventures #105 tape across entire front cover

Strange Adventures #121 looks nicer but small hole runs through book - near the middle/third flying reptile's wing - it can be seen in the photo

Strange Adventures #127 again looks nicer but cover is separated from book

Strange Adventures #198 - rougher book with back cover missing

House of Secrets #50 lots of wear and some chipping

My Greatest Adventure #58 - front cover split and separated but is all there just in two pieces

Rip Hunter #28 - general wear overall

Detective Comics #442

Detective Comics #444

Detective Comics #445

DC 100 Page Spectacular #20 featuring Batman

Superboy #156 - 68 paqes

Superman #207 - 80 page Giant

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #104 - 80 page Giant - someone made some artistic enhancements ala bearded Jimmy

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen #122 - 80 page Giant

Superman Family #164

Superman Family #165

Superman Family #166

Superman Family #167

Doctor Strange #174 - A decent book with some light tanning on interior cover but structurally pretty sound.  Glossy cover.

Incredible Hulk King Size Special #3 - Marker price on cover with wear as noticeable.  Decent PQ.

Action Comics #341 

Blackhawk #177

Adventure Comics #292

Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #61

Marvel Super-Heroes #26

Marvel Super-Heroes #27

Marvel Super-Heroes #28

Marvel Super-Heroes #29

Marvel Super-Heroes #30

Marvel Super-Heroes #31

Action Comics #443

Flash #232