• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tony Stark Iron Man #1, 20 different covers.....

6 posts in this topic

Yeah, it's ridiculous.  I was borderline thinking of adding to my pull list, but once I saw this, I was like, "nope, not adding that to my sub."

If you're a comic shop, how do you put up with this?  Does Diamond send you random covers or is it an even distribution?  So if you order 100 books, you get 5 of each cover?  Marvel just keeps having these gimmicks to make stores order more it feels.  I guess DC did the same thing with Action Comics #1000.

58 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

Yeah, it's ridiculous.  I was borderline thinking of adding to my pull list, but once I saw this, I was like, "nope, not adding that to my sub."

If you're a comic shop, how do you put up with this?  Does Diamond send you random covers or is it an even distribution?  So if you order 100 books, you get 5 of each cover?  Marvel just keeps having these gimmicks to make stores order more it feels.  I guess DC did the same thing with Action Comics #1000.

Pretty sure my LCS only had about 10 on the shelf.  I don't think he was hiding the other 10.  I'll ask him next week what the dealer allocation was. 

7 hours ago, Goon...Seriously said:

And they’re not even good covers. Another attempt at throwing at the wall and seeing if it sticks :boo:

The multiple Lazano covers are but I do like the Granov and Ross variants

Edited by Swissboy13