• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 6
5 5

253 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Harry Lime said:

That's the answer I would have given as well.

he did but then the guy kept drillin.  So he said its not safe very unsafe!!  More drillin.

2 minutes ago, Harry Lime said:

I still have to watch that scene from behind the sofa. Terrifying. Great film though.

the book was good too but the sequel book was idiotic beyond belief.  Scylla was not dead, really (is this a marvel comic??) and living on an island training all day long like a robot.  That was the smartest part of the plot.

5 minutes ago, sckao said:

Had to take a break from recording grades... too much :sick:

(or was it that Cambodian sandwich which while close is not exactly like a Vietnamese sandwich... hm)

Three of you have much to rejoice about... :applause:

Thank you sckao ,.. yes i shall rejoice as one of the lucky three (thumbsu 

Image result for taking a bow gif

10 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:
17 minutes ago, sckao said:

Had to take a break from recording grades... too much :sick:

(or was it that Cambodian sandwich which while close is not exactly like a Vietnamese sandwich... hm)

Three of you have much to rejoice about... :applause:

Thank you sckao ,.. yes i shall rejoice as one of the lucky three (thumbsu 

I think he means those three can rejoice as they will no longer feel the pressure of even attempting to do well anymore. :cry::cry::cry:

1 hour ago, kav said:

the book was good too but the sequel book was idiotic beyond belief.  Scylla was not dead, really (is this a marvel comic??) and living on an island training all day long like a robot.  That was the smartest part of the plot.

Book was great!   Was totally caught by surprise that Doc and Scylla were same person.

But agreed Brothers was krap.