• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed

3 posts in this topic

Hi everybody. It’s been a while since I’ve sold on here and thought I’d start a new sales thread and see how it goes. I’ve been  buying a lot of books lately and need to recoup some costs. I have a book here that really doesn’t fit in my collection. I do collect Adams books but mostly DC Batman/Detective etc.. This is an Avengers #96 9.8 with off white to white pages. Beautiful copy that has great centering (better than others I’ve seen). The case does have a few small scratches/scuffs but otherwise in good shape. 

The rules: 

PayPal preferred 

Payment within 48 hours (let me know beforehand if more time needed)

1st “I’ll take it trumps any ongoing pm negotiations 

No returns on graded books

Offers welcome per pm

Price includes priority boxed shipping to US. Insurance, tracking and signature confirmation. International will be at cost to buyer

I’ve been selling on eBay since 2007 with over 800 100% positive feedback. All books are shipped well packaged to arrive safely. Here’s the link:  https://www.ebay.com/usr/cruzinthrucomics

6 month GPA is $850.  Last one sold on eBay for $950. Was $700 - NOW $600 shipped! 

5B3B6C75-FACE-4186-AAD8-E265B6B3BCA8.jpeg

82570851-4521-44F4-A75C-B82352D0B6BB.jpeg

7F69963C-DFF5-4FE4-ACE2-FC3BD62C1103.png

CC81FC94-04E0-40D3-93E1-06C3BBB4D1D1.png

Edited by Cruzin' Thru Comics