• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Overstreet next month, big SA movers?
1 1

48 posts in this topic

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:58 AM, Readcomix said:

I would also think #8 (GGA cover) would get a decent price, but I'm not testing the market. Mine is staying put; you don't see it often. I gave away four (from #'s 18-20-something) on here recently; they got claimed fast. If you're a collector of a specific niche, certain in-depth articles might lead you to seek out a particular guide, but I haven't met anyone who assembles a comprehensive set (though I'm sure someone is out there).

Unfortunately, I've got a full set.  Have both versions of the #1 and another odd version of #1 with a $6.00 cover price. Hardcover 2 and 3, etc... They take up a lot of space :p

3 hours ago, Tsp99 said:

Unfortunately, I've got a full set.  Have both versions of the #1 and another odd version of #1 with a $6.00 cover price. Hardcover 2 and 3, etc... They take up a lot of space :p

What a cool library!

If you're not seeing it that way, you could  probably sell certain ones and give away the rest on here; from my experience, they would get adopted.

On 7/19/2018 at 1:05 PM, Aman619 said:

well, the Guides ARE collectibles.  just check the last few pages of each book, where the Overstreet Price Guide PRICE GUIDE lists them all with prices.  Collecting every cover etc used to be a thing.

Want to buy any? I have them all the way back to #2...  Yeah, just as I thought.   Underpriced on comics but over priced on back issue price guides...:roflmao:

8 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

I started with #3  :headbang:

Well, I started with the Barks #7 edition.

About 12 or 13 years after that, I somehow managed to luck into brand new copies of #2 and #3 as a totally unexpected Christmas present from a comic book broker who must have gotten Bob to pull them out from his back issue inventory stash and signed them for me at the same time.  (thumbsu

Edited by lou_fine

3 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Well, I started with the Barks #7 edition.

About 12 or 13 years after that, I somehow managed to luck into brand new copies of #2 and #3 as a totally unexpected Christmas present from a comic book broker who must have gotten Bob to pull them out from his back issue inventory stash and signed them for me at the same time.  (thumbsu

No, I bought ASM #3 off the stands. My first Overstreet was #2...:preach:

23 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

No, I bought ASM #3 off the stands. My first Overstreet was #2...:preach:

Well, I'll take an ASM #3 over any edition of the Overstreet (even the first white covered one) any time of the day.  (thumbsu

Edited by lou_fine