• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for video of a Heroes Con panel

5 posts in this topic

Hello. I follow Kevin Nowlan on twitter and saw this between him and Klaus Janson (argh, don't know how to copy tweets but here is Nowlan's comment to Janson

I'm so glad you were willing to do the panel with me. Next time I’d like to get even deeper into technique and pen points and process. And for what it’s worth, I really do like your inks over Gil Kane more than my own! You’re the best!

I asked if it was taped and Kevin replied that he thinks that it was.

Anyone know where I can find it? Sounds mighty interesting.

It was. Heroes should be posting it. They're not always the most punctual on uploads, but it should be up over the next couple weeks. 

Was great to chat with both of them, they're both great dudes. Klaus' thoughts on digital were really interesting.

22 hours ago, theflashunc said:

It was. Heroes should be posting it. They're not always the most punctual on uploads, but it should be up over the next couple weeks. 

Was great to chat with both of them, they're both great dudes. Klaus' thoughts on digital were really interesting.

Excellent. Thanks for the update. Do you know if they post on youtube or is it somewhere else?

Usually YouTube. The Bernie Wrightson panel I moderated last year took about a month to get onto their channel, and most of the panelists had been asking for it. It'll get up there and I'll ping the content folks to see if they can expedite it at all, because it was such a fun session, minus the mic feedback. 

6 hours ago, theflashunc said:

Usually YouTube. The Bernie Wrightson panel I moderated last year took about a month to get onto their channel, and most of the panelists had been asking for it. It'll get up there and I'll ping the content folks to see if they can expedite it at all, because it was such a fun session, minus the mic feedback. 

Excellent! Thank you for the information!